Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Import Race: Nov. 16 in Montgomery, AL

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GSRcaucAZN78's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just spreading the word...

    ifoMontgomery1x111

    ifoMontgomery2x

    anyone going?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RacerXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2003
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be there, but my car is the question mark currently. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moad'Ib's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cliff,

    You're moving the show to montogmery now? or are you working with someone there? I might go. are you organizing the show?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GSRcaucAZN78's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, going to a few locations actually.

    This one should be interesting... We didn't realize alabama had so many fast cars, more than Louisiana. I thought it was going to be an easy win for Loc and them, but not so sure now.

    If you want to come along with the caravan, let me know. So far it's me, the street driven crew, and some aftermath guys.

    wanna judge again? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moad'Ib's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GSRcaucAZN78:
    Yep, going to a few locations actually.

    This one should be interesting... We didn't realize alabama had so many fast cars, more than Louisiana. I thought it was going to be an easy win for Loc and them, but not so sure now.

    If you want to come along with the caravan, let me know. So far it's me, the street driven crew, and some aftermath guys.

    wanna judge again? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sounds kewl. unfortunately I have a game that sunday so i'm out. good luck with that.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GSRcaucAZN78's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump

    one more week! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RacerXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2003
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will you be there?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member InfamousGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed alot of people here are from Alabama so I guess Alabama is the JRSC state lol. Thats where I bought my used JRSC from to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •